Read moreShow less
EMEVA MEDICAL's FFP2 masks are designed to protect the user against infectious agents spread through solid or liquid aerosols such as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
They provide bidirectional protection, both from the user to people around them and from people around them to the mask wearer, preventing them from spreading or contracting diseases.
Made from 5 layers of non-woven fabric (3 layers (66.7%) non-woven, 2 layers (33.3%) melt-blown fabric), that filter at least 94% of particles.
- Recommended usage time: 8 hours.
- Shelf life: 2 years.
- Store in a well-ventilated indoor area, with humidity below 80% and free of corrosive gases.
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not use in atmospheres with low oxygen concentration or poorly ventilated areas.
- The presence of certain facial features, abundant hair or glasses may interfere with the correct
- fit of the mask.
- Keep away from heat sources.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Hold the mask with one hand, with the nose clip facing the fingers and the fastening straps hanging down.
- Place the mask over the face, completely covering the nose and mouth. The nose clip should be resting on the nose.
- Secure the mask over the chin with one hand. Pull the strap and place it behind the ears.
- Adjust the nose clip to fit the nose with both hands, ensuring that the edges of the mask are in direct contact with the face.
- Perform a fit test to check for leaks and ensure that the mask has been fitted correctly. Cover the mask with both hands and exhale forcefully. If you detect any air leaks through the edges, reposition the mask on the face, readjust the nose clip or readjust the tightness of the fastening straps. Repeat this process until no leaks are detected.