These hygienic face masks are made of reusable fabric and can be washed up to 20 times - color anthracite grey.
Please read carefully the recommendations and instructions for use.
AITEX certified mask in accordance with the CWA 17553:2020 standard. Can be washed up to 20 times. No returns allowed. Not suitable for medical or surgical use. This product is not Personal Protective Equipment or a medical device. It has been designed to protect the user against infectious agents spread by solid or liquid aerosols such as SARSCOV-2 (COVID-19).
They provide bidirectional protection, both from the user to people around them and from people around them to the mask wearer, preventing them from spreading or contracting diseases.
Hygienic mask made from reusable fabric with 3 layers and washable up to 30 times, for individual protective wear. (Melt-blown interior with 99.9% filtration).
Designed and manufactured in Spain in accordance with EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 and AITEX certified.
Maximum length of continuous use and mask care:
- For both comfort and hygiene reasons, we recommend wearing the mask for no longer than 6 – 8 hours at a time.
- Should the mask become damp or damaged by use, we recommend replacing it with another one.
- Only the fastening straps should be used both to put the mask on and to remove it.
- Do not use the mask if it is soiled or damp.
- For temporary storage, avoid letting the mask come into contact with any surface.
- The presence of certain facial features, abundant hair or glasses may interfere with the correct fit of the mask.
- Keep away from heat sources.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing and drying the mask:
- Use personal protective equipment when handling soiled masks, and avoid letting the soiled mask come into contact with clean clothes.
- Run through a complete wash cycle at a temperature of 60º.
- Do not use products that can degrade or damage the materials or weaken their protective properties, such as bleach.
- We recommend air-drying the mask within 2 hours after washing; do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- The frequency with which the mask should be washed depends on its usage. Visually inspect after each washing (using protective gloves or washed hands); if any damage is detected, the mask should be disposed of.
Disposal of the mask:
- The mask should be disposed of once the maximum number of washes has been exceeded: 30.
- Dispose of it with normal waste, placing it in a plastic bag. Used masks can also be disposed of in biohazardous waste disposal containers.
- Multi-Mask 50
- Shelf life
- 20 washes
- Maximum wear time
- Bacterial Filtration (BFE)
- Greater than 99%
- Splash resistance
- (kPa) 21,3 kPa
- Breathability (Pa/cm2)
- 43,5 (Melt-blown interior con una filtración del 99,9%)
- As per standard EN 14683:2019 + AC: 2019
- El Papiol, Barcelona