Read moreShow less
AITEX certified mask in accordance with the CWA 17553:2020 standard. No returns allowed. Not suitable for medical or surgical use. This product is not Personal Protective Equipment or a medical device. It has been designed to protect the user against infectious agents spread by solid or liquid aerosols such as SARSCOV-2 (COVID-19).
They provide bidirectional protection, both from the user to people around them and from people around them to the mask wearer, preventing them from spreading or contracting diseases.
Hygienic mask made from reusable fabric with 3 layers, for individual protective wear. (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency >=99.14% - Differencial preassure <= 40.1 pa/cm2 ).
Designed and manufactured in Spain in accordance with EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 and AITEX certified. Test report 2021TM2620
Maximum length of continuous use and mask care:
- For both comfort and hygiene reasons, we recommend wearing the mask for no longer than 6 – 8 hours at a time.
- Should the mask become damp or damaged by use, we recommend replacing it with another one.
- Only the fastening straps should be used both to put the mask on and to remove it.
- Do not use the mask if it is soiled or damp.
- For temporary storage, avoid letting the mask come into contact with any surface.
- The presence of certain facial features, abundant hair or glasses may interfere with the correct fit of the mask.
- Keep away from heat sources.
Disposal of the mask:
- The mask should be disposed of once the maximum number of washes has been exceeded: 8h.
- Dispose of it with normal waste, placing it in a plastic bag. Used masks can also be disposed of in biohazardous waste disposal containers.